Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nice lines

Nice lines


Have I told you latley how much I am in love with you??? No?? Think about it, have a great life...




Look, I'm turning 16 soon, and I really just need my freedom!




Roses are red, violets are... ah the hell with it. Get your crap and get out.





I hate you, you hate me, what are we waiting for? Let's do it.




How can I put this... forget I exist?

Se




Relationships Are Like Glass ...

Sometimes It's Better To Leave Them Broken

Than

Try To Hurt Yourself Putting It Back Together ...








I know u think u broke my heart
but I knew your game right from the start
I saw your game and played it 2
so look here I play the jokes on u!







I Will Wait ..

Till The Day
“I” Can Forget “You” ..

Or

The Day
You Realize
“You” Cannot Forget “Me” ..








“COMPROMISING” doesn’t mean that
your are wrong and someone is right,
it only means that
you value your “RELATIONSHIP”
much more then your “EGO”








IF you broke heart any one.
one day your own heart will
broke some one.
Than you know the pain of
broke heart.






The most beautiful words
by a wounded heart
“I Never Stopped Loving You,
I Just Stopped Showing It”…

No comments:

Post a Comment